Well, here we will list all the Stock Firmware Collection for T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 smartphone actually. You guys can flash the Stock Firmware on T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 through the below guide on How can Install T-Mobile Galaxy 4 Stock Firmware. In this list, we will also update all the region T-Mobile Galaxy 4 Stock Firmware collection for All models as well. Stock ROM on T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 came out of the box along with Android 4.4.4 KitKat that can be later upgradable to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. In this article, we are going to talk about T Mobile Note 4 Stock ROM- Stock Firmware Collections. Let’s begin!
About T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4:
T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 features a 5.7-inches display along with a screen resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels along with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection. The smartphone is basically powered via Octa-core (4×1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.9 GHz Cortex-A57) and Exynos 5433 coupled along with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs 32GB internal memory that can also be expanded up to 256GB through a microSD card. The camera on the T-Mobile Galaxy 4 comes along with a 16MP rear camera with OIS, autofocus, and also LED flash, and a 3.7MP front shooting camera.
T-Mobile Galaxy 4 basically runs on Android 4.4.4 Kitkat out of the box. That can be later upgradable to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and also a Removable Li-Ion 3220 mAh battery along with Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 2.0). It also has a fingerprint sensor in the front as well. The handset basically supports a dual sim along with 4G on both slots. It also comes with connectivity options for example Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G.
The Benefit Of Stock Firmware
- Flash Stock in order to Unbrick your T-Mobile Galaxy 4
- Flash Stock ROM in order to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade T-Mobile Galaxy 4 as well
- You can unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- In order to fix the lag or stutter on T-Mobile Galaxy 4
- Through flashing Stock ROM, you guys can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock in order to gain your warranty.
- Remember: This guide is basically to install T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 Stock Firmware.
- Your device must have 70% Of battery actually
- You need a Laptop or PC in order to perform this Action
- You guys should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back-Up your Data in order to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You have to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have also followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read actually! – We are not responsible for any damage that you guys make to your Phone.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!