It was announced almost a month ago and is finally available, The Rise of the Shadows is now available for iPhone and iPad as a Hearthstone update. The successful Blizzard game is one of the most important card games we have on the market and this update is probably the most ambitious in its history.
In The Rise of the Shadows, players will have up to 135 new cards that feature mechanics and keywords designed specifically to make mischief. Recall that this time you will be part of the bad because the League of EVIL has been formed with a clear objective and fortunately the plan underway with the update of The Rise of the Shadows, the new expansion of Hearthstone.
Now you can play The Auge of the Shadows
The Auge de las Sombras is one of the most important expansions of the franchise and the new story comes after the defeat of Rafaam at the hands of the Expeditionary League. After several years of hiding he has formed a League of EVIL and claims to be tired of the humiliations to which the good guys of Azeroth have subjected them. To execute their shameless schemes, they have devised sinister plans that you will have to discover.
“WITH THE RISE OF THE SHADOWS WE PREMIERED THE GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD IN HEARTHSTONE”
Between the novelties that arrive with the League of the MAL and the expansion The Auge of the Shades we have:
- New minions: lackeys. These 1/1 minions generated with bad cards have powerful Battle Cry effects despite their modest stats.
- New spells: plans. These spells become even more powerful the longer they remain in the hand.
- New keyword: double spell. They are spells that, when thrown, create a copy of themselves in the player’s hand for later use.
- Return of familiar mechanics: the diabolical villains of previous expansions are kept in the sleeve some aces that you have already seen. With The Rise of the Shadows, they return forbidden, OMEGA, treasure and repeatable cards.
In addition to this you have at your disposal legendary missions, but to get them you must log in every day from today.
- Day 1. Put 25 cards into play mode. Rewards: 1 envelope of The Auge of the Shadows cards and 1 envelope of The Haunted Forest cards.
- Day 2. Play 5 games in Play mode. Rewards: 1 envelope of The Auge of the Shadows cards and 1 envelope of The Armagebum Project cards.
- Day 3. Draw 20 cards in any game mode. Rewards: 1 envelope of The Auge of the Shadows cards and 1 envelope of The Rastakhan Arena cards.
- Day 4. Win 1 game in Play mode. Rewards: 1 envelope of The Auge of the Shadows cards and 1 envelope of The Haunted Forest cards.
- Day 5. Put 100 cards into play. Rewards: 1 envelope of The Auge of the Shadows, 1 envelope of The Armagebum Project cards, 1 envelope of The Haunted Forest cards and 1 envelope of The Rastakhan Arena cards.
In addition, for a limited time, those who log in to Hearthstone will get a free copy of Archimago Vargoth, the wise and powerful Kirin Tor leader. From April 9 to April 16 you can buy the shadow pack, which contains 9 envelopes of letters from The Auge of the Shadows and entry of Arena at a special price.
[appbox appstore compact id625257520]