The Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge do not come with a micro SD card slot. If you have data from an old phone or SD card that you want to transfer to the S6. Then this might be a problem for you. And painful as well. Fortunately, you can still manage to connect a micro SD card to the Galaxy S6 if you have the correct setup. Here’s how.
If you don’t have one already. Then you will need an adapter so that you can connect an SD card to the micro-USB port on the bottom of the S6. Personally, I like the Inatech Multi Adapter, because it allows you to connect a USB drive, keyboard, or mouse as well as a micro SD card to an Android device.
- Slide the micro SD card into the SD(HC) slot on the adapter. The card is a bit tricky to insert, but it works.
- Connect the adapter to the micro-USB port on the bottom of the Galaxy S6.
- Then from the Home screen, select “Apps”, then select “Tools” > “My Files“.
- From “My Files“, you will have a selection for “USB Storage A“.
- Then select it and you can now view the files on the SD card. And also can transfer them to storage on the device if you want to.
I hope now you know about Galaxy S6 SD Card Slot. That it didn’t come with an sd card slot. But still, how can you use your sd card this is mentioned in this article. I hope you like this article. If you have any queries related to this article just let us know in the comments section below. I will get back to you shortly and we’ll help you out with your further problems. Have a Great Day!
Also See:Telnet in Windows 10 – How to Download and Install