Do you want to install ADM for PC? If you are using Android for a while, then you might know about the ADM. ADM stands for Advanced Download Manager. It is one of the best and most popular Android download manager apps that is available on the Google Play Store. The Android download manager is often compared with desktop app IDM due to its high downloading speed.
The good thing about Advanced Download Manager for Android is that it offers all thing that you need to manage your downloads. However, it is compatible with accelerated downloading after using multithreading. Rather than that, it uses a smart algorithm to improve download speeds.
Because of its amazing features, many Windows users try to use the Android app on a computer. So, if you want to execute ADM on a computer, then you are in the right place. In this guide, you’ll learn the best tools and techniques to execute ADM on Windows 10.
How To Install ADM For PC:
If you are willing to execute the Android download manager app on a computer, then you want to use the emulators. However, the mobile app is unavailable for desktop PCs, users want to emulate the mobile app on the computer.
Before we share different methods, let’s have a look at some of the best features of Advanced Download Manager or ADM for computers.
Notable Features Of Advanced Download Manager For PC:
If we compare to IDM, the Advanced download manager offers many features and better download speed. Here are some of the key features of ADM for PC.
- It is compatible with downloading files in the background and resume after failure.
- The ADM also supports accelerated downloading after using multithreading.
- It uses a smart algorithm to improve the downloading speed.
- You can also batch download files with ADM for desktop PC
- It is also compatible with parallel download files in the queue.
- The ADM is free to use, and it contains no ads.
- These are some of the best and notable features of ADM for Windows 10.
Steps To Install ADM On Windows 10:
Installing Android download manager for computers is very easy. You should follow some of the easy methods mentioned below. So, take a look at these best apps and methods to execute ADM on PC.
Use Blue Stack Emulator
BlueStack is no doubt the most popular best and top-rated Android emulator app that is available for Windows PC. It can also emulate all Android apps and games on a computer screen. Follow some of the best steps mentioned below to use BlueStack Emulator on a computer.
- Head over to BlueStack app player and install it on Windows PC.
- Then open the emulator and tap on the ‘App Center’ option.
- Now from the App center, look for ‘ADM’ and download it.
- Once successfully done, install it and grant the permissions.
- Wait for a while until the app installs.
That’s all about it! You are done. You can now download files on your PC similar you do on your Android smartphone.
Use Andyroid Emulator:
Andyroid is just like the BlueStack emulator. Similar to BlueStacks, Andyroid also emulates Android apps on PC. Check out the steps to install ADM on PC via Andyroid emulator.
- All you need to do is to install the Andyroid emulator from this link.
- Once successfully installed, you can then install the .exe file.
- Then log in using your Google Play Account.
- From the Google Play Store, install or search ‘ADM’ or ‘Advanced download manager’
- Then launch the ADM app and enjoy its amazing features.
That’s all about it! You are done.
So, this guide is all about how to install or download ADM for PC. I hope you understand it or this article helped you! Share it with your loved ones and don’t forget to share your thoughts and suggestions in the comment section below!