Have you ever tried to remove all your matches on Tinder? More than 50 million users from all over the world, matching and swapping like nobody’s business, Tinder is the no doubt the dating app in 2019. As the app got its start in 2012, there are 20 billion matches! If you are on the app for a few minutes, you come to know that some of those 20 billion matches are in your profile. Some people can’t seem to get enough matches while others have the opposite issues. It’s like more matches than they can handle. There are some good reasons you probably want to remove a few (or all) of your matches:
- You’ve simply moved left on too many interesting people.
- Also, you have matches from every place you lived and traveled to.
- You want to provide people who swiped left on you another chance.
- If you like to re-match using the same person to re-kindle an old flame.
- You regret some of the matches you’ve made on Tinder.
- If you match with someone who has proven to be unpleasant in chat.
Whether you want to get rid of one difficult match or like to fully get rid of your account. In this guide, I will show you how to do either one.
How To Individually Delete Messages:
It’s quite easier to remove an individual match than it is to remove all of them at once. If you want to get rid of just one match, the process quite simple. To unmatch someone:
- Head over to the person’s profile, then choose the three-dot symbol located in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
- Then, click Unmatch. This will delete you from that person’s matches, and delete them from yours.
Make sure it also blocks the match from communicating with you. Also, remember that unmatching is permanent, and can’t be undone simply. (You can, also, rematch with that person when you view them in your stack again.)
Delete All Your Matches
It takes care of that one person you like to drop. But what happens if you like to remove all of your matches at once, and return to Tinder Zero? Your first feel probably removes and again install the Tinder app on your Android. Also, you’re on the right path– but by itself, removing Tinder does nothing. Removing the Tinder application can’t remove your Tinder account. So all your messages and matches will be there waiting for you when and if you re-install the app.
Indeed, removing your whole Tinder account is inadequate. But it the first step to removing all your matches. To remove your Tinder account, you’ll have to move through Tinder’s app interface.
Initially, Head over to the Tinder app and, under your profile image, click Settings.
While in Settings, move all the way to the bottom.
Click on Delete Account.
It’ll confirm that you like to remove your account on a screen of series. It will ask you if you can’t rather just pause your account. Pausing your account can’t reset your matches.
Then, it will ask you to select from one of 6 reasons for leaving. At last, it asks for feedback before enabling you to click Submit & Delete Account. If you’re sure you like to get rid of your matches, hit the button.
However, the Tinder account is now gone. Also, we still have to remove your actual matches. Due to every Tinder account is bent up to a FB account, when you sign up for the latest Tinder account. Your matches will be right where you left them. Now you have to disconnect Tinder from the FB.
- Initially, log in to your FB account and tap the drop-down arrow located in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap Settings, then tap Apps and Websites in the left-hand column.
- Search Tinder, check the box located next to its logo, and tap Remove/Delete.
Should you plan to rekindle things using the Tinder app. Once you log into Tinder again after you’ve removed your account, an entirely new account will now take its place. You should now move this route if you like to delete all your current matches and want a do-over to make a fresh start. Make sure that if you got a paid Tinder Plus account, then cancel your payment separately, not using the Tinder app. Well, Payment cancellation is done using the platform you use. It might be the Google Play Store app or the Apple App Store.
There you have it: you can now remove matches individually using the Tinder application. Or else remove your whole Tinder accounts to delete all matches.
Here’s all about “Remove All Your Matches On Tinder”. Do you want to remove all your matches on Tinder? For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to share your thoughts with us!
- A Complete Review Play Mobile Games Without WiFi
- User Guide On How To Auto-Reply To Texts On The iPhone