Do you want to root Google Pixel C? Google Pixel C was launched in October 2015. However, the mobile came out of the box with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and then upgraded to Android 8.0 Oreo. Recently the device received the official TWRP recovery support. So, here we’ll guide you to install or download the TWRP Recovery on Google Pixel C. You should download or install the files required and then move straight into steps on how to install or download TWRP Recovery and Root Google Pixel C.
Keep in mind that before moving to the process, you want to unlock the device bootloader at first. As the mobile OEMs provide a locked bootloader to their devices because of some security concerns. If you want to install any third-party file, you want to unlock the bootloader. Then you’ll be capable to install or download TWRP Custom Recovery or root Google Pixel C device. The TWRP Recovery can also take Nandroid backups, clean system/data/cache, and much more.
If we talk about the specifications, the device features a 10.2-inch True LTPS IPS LCD display with a resolution of 2560 x 1800 pixels. However, it is powered by Nvidia Tegra X1 paired with 3GB of RAM. Also, it wraps a 32/64GB internal storage with no support of a microSD card. The Camera on the Google Pixel C wraps an 8MP primary camera on the rear with LED dual-tone flash. If you want to root Google Pixel C then dive down below!
TWRP Recovery & Its Benefits:
TWRP stands for Team Win Recovery Project. It is open-source software for mobile-based devices. The software provides a touchscreen-enabled interface that lets users install or download third-party firmware and recover the current system.
- You can flash Custom ROM on your device using TWRP
- Flash modding zip files to customize your mobile device
- You can easily flash or use Xposed Modules using TWRP
- Root and Unroot easily using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can also install or download Magisk on Google Pixel C
- Easy to Create and Restore Nandroid Backup using TWRP Recovery.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can also flash the image file using TWRP Recovery on your device
- Easy to erase all bloatware using TWRP Recovery on Google Pixel C.
- To overclock or underclock
- You can also clean/Wipe Data or Cache
If you want to install TWRP recovery and root Google Pixel C then dive down below!
Download TWRP Recovery Or Root Google Pixel C (dragon)
Before moving to the TWRP installation process, then follow all the pre-requirements given below properly.
- The guide and file are supported for the Google Pixel C (dragon) version only. Don’t try it on any other devices.
- The device Google Pixel C bootloader should be unlocked.
- A Laptop/ PC and a USB cable are needed for this process.
- Make sure you should take a proper Backup of Device Data (No Root).
- Charge your mobile device battery to full.
- Download or install all the given Files:
|File Name||TWRP Recovery|
|Version||V3.4.0 and Higher|
Steps: ADB and Fastboot Tool
After downloading or installing all the required drivers, files, and tools, follow the steps below.
- At first turn on the Developer Options and USB Debugging mode on your mobile device.
- Then move to the device Settings > System > About Phone > then click on the Build Number seven times to turn on Developer options mode.
- Now, head over to the Developer options in the Settings menu and enable the toggle to turn on USB debugging.
- Then, head over to the ADB & Fastboot folder on your PC. Then hit and hold the Shift key and right mouse tap to open the command window.
- Disable your device > Hit and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a few seconds to enter into Fastboot mode.
- Plug your device with the computer through a USB cable and input the following code on the command windows and press enter:
adb reboot bootloader
- Now, your mobile device is successfully connected as a fastboot device.
- Input the following command and press enter to check the fastboot device connected or not:
- Now, if you want to install or download TWRP Recovery on your mobile, input the following command and hit enter:
fastboot flash recovery twrpname.img
- If you want to boot, you can then use the command fastboot boot twrpname.img
- That’s all about it. You’ve now successfully installed the TWRP Recovery on your mobile device. Now, you have to flash the Root.
If you want to root Google Pixel C then dive down below!
What Do You Know About Root?
Mobile devices Rooting is an unofficial way to turn on an administrator or superuser access to your mobile device system and subsystem. Therefore, the user can easily change, tweak, edit, or remove system files and applications easily.
With the help of rooting, you can simply uninstall bloatware, improve device performance, limit battery draining, install or download Xposed modules, and much more. However, mobile rooting will damage your device warranty and you might not get software OTA updates anymore. An improper way of rooting can also void your device easily. Therefore, you should follow the guide properly. If you want to root Google Pixel C then dive down below!
- Get access to all files on your device, also the files which are present in the root directory of your smartphone.
- You can improve the performance of your Google Pixel C device by overclocking.
- After rooting you can improve battery life after underclocking the Google Pixel C device.
- Uninstall Bloatware on your device.
- You can also block Ads on any mobile apps like Youtube and many other game-related apps.
- After Rooting Google Pixel C, you can Edit, View, or Delete any system file in the root directory.
- You can also install or download the Xposed Framework and lots of other Xposed module support.
Instructions To Root Google Pixel C
Here’s all about ‘Install TWRP Recovery Or Root Google Pixel C’. I hope that this installation article will be helpful to you. For any queries and questions let us know below!