Do you want to root T-Mobile Note 5 with CF Auto Root? T-Mobile launched Android 7.0 Nougat Stock ROM for Galaxy Note 5 a few days back. Some mobile users root their device to achieve root access where they can change, customize and also improve the performance of their device. If you searching to Root T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 N920T executing Android Nougat, then you are in the right place. Here, we’ll also explain the simplest way introduced by Chainfire, a well-known root developer to root your T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 N920T.
You can also root your phone using our simple method. To root T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 N920T, we use CF-Auto-Root where CF Stands for ChainFire. Chainfire’s Auto-root package was launched to most Galaxy S6 versions including T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 N920T. So if your mobile is executing Android 7.0 Nougat or below version, then you can use this complete guide to root T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 N920T.
Root T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 N920T With CF Auto Root (Nougat)
T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 can be rooted easily using CF Auto Root aka Chainfire’s Auto root package. If you want to root T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 executing Android Nougat, you need to install ODIN Software which is required to flash any T-Mobile device.
What is Rooting and How does it help T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 N920T?
If you root T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 N920T, you can then unlock lots of features that can’t be done by non-rooted android devices. Rooting T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 N920T gives the power to change the software code on the device or download other software that the developers wouldn’t normally allow you to.
- Unlock Hidden Features and download “Incompatible” Apps
- You can also use apps such as tasker which Automates Everything
- You can increase the performance and battery life of the T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5.
- Block Ads using any application on T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 N920T
- Back up your data and apps
- Erase Bloatware applications on T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 N920T.
- Flash Custom ROM and Kernel on T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 N920T.’
- Customize your mobile phone according to your taste and need.
Note: If you want to flash CF Auto Root on T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 N920T, we used ODIN to flash the CF Auto Root.
- You want either a Laptop or PC.
- At least 50% charge your phone.
- Download or install the CF Auto Root file on your PC
- Download and install the ODIN software tool on your PC/Laptop
- Back up your mobile before you modify your system.
Required Files and Downloads
- Install and download the T-Mobile Kies Software: Download
- Download and Install the T-MobileUSB Drivers: Click Here
- Tap to download and unzip the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: Download
- Download CF-Auto-root for T-Mobile Note 5 SM-N920T: Click Here
How To Flash Chainfire’s Auto Root Package On Note 5
Follow the steps to flash Chainfire’s auto root package on Note 5:
- If you have installed and downloaded the file from above then you are good to Go – Read from Step 2
- First of all, turn on the USB Debugging
- To turn on the USB Debugging you can also activate the developer option. Now head over to your Settings -> About Phone -> Now click on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you’ll then view a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- When you turn on your developer option. You can then move back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging
- Then open the Extracted ODIN File known as ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator. Then right tap your mouse and Open using Administrator
- Now Reboot your mobile into Download Mode
- Then connect your mobile to PC via USB Cables
- After you connect the USB cable you will then view a blue sign in Odin with ID:COM. It means your mobile device is connected by Odin.
- Now move back again Odin and then Add the CF-Auto-Root.tar file which you installed from Above by tapping AP/PDA Button
- Now keep in mind the re-partition is NOT marked. Simply head over to Option and check (Let the Auto Reboot and F-Reset Time be ticked)
- Tap the start button, sit back, and wait a while until you view a message pass. When you view PASS then you can erase your mobile from the part. Don’t Panic if you check your Phone restarts while updating.
Note: You should not erase or operate on your device until the flashing process is completed.
Whenever your flashing process is completed and if everything has gone as planned, you can then view a big green box saying “RESET” or “PASSED.” As it depends on the model of Odin downloader you have downloaded. By now, the device has completed rebooting and it is safe to erase/unplug the phone/device.
That’s all about it! When you restart your mobile, you’ll then have root access on T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 N920T.
Here’s all about ‘PS4 Connection Error CE-32889-0’. The steps are easy and simple and anyone can perform them without any help from a technician. Jump to the steps given above to root your device with the CF Auto root method. If you have any queries, questions, or feedback then let us know in the comment sections below!